We are delighted to be opening our office again; however, in order to keep our colleagues, clients, and visitors safe, we have made some changes to the way we operate within the office environment. We do hope that you fully understand and remain safe whilst with us. The changes are as follows:-
- We will wear masks when walking from the car park to the office, we encourage our visitors to do the same but that is a personal choice for visitors. Masks are not worn in the office unless we cannot remain more than 2m apart.
- All visitors are requested to make an appointment before calling in. We may take some details to help in tracking and tracing should we experience the COVID-19 virus.
- We will ask you sign the visitor book and leave a contact reference.
- Before commencing work in our office, we will ensure our hands are washed regularly.
- We will be subjected to a temperature check to ensure we are not unwell; visitors may have theirs taken should they wish but this is not a requirement.
- Before entering our office fully, we will use the hand sanitiser on the stand provided. We ask that visitors do the same.
- We ask that you let us know if you have been feeling unwell or have had symptoms of COVID-19 recently. If you or someone in your household has been or is currently unwell, please cancel your appointment and stay at home. We would sooner you protect all concerned, we can make another arrangement later. In any doubt, please call us.
- On arrival in the car park, please phone us so that someone can come down to reception and meet you. Please wait outside until someone comes to collect and guide you to our office.
- If someone is in the office, we ask visitors to remain near the door so that we can get you into the office safely.
- We will use hand sanitiser regularly during your visit, we ask you to do the same.
- The office has a number of tenants in the building, please be aware of this and each time you leave the office or return, please use the hand sanitiser.
- Please limit the amount of laptops and bags you have with you during your visit.
- The window will remain open during you visit, as will the office door.
- We will remain diligent regarding these new operational constraints and ask that you do too, that way we can contribute to the safety of everyone in the office.
- When in the office, we will always endeavour to remain at least 2m apart.
- Hand sanitiser, masks and gloves are available in the office should you wish to use them. We ask that these are disposed of into the correct waste streams once you have finished with them.
We thank you and respect your personal preference, these are difficult and challenging times. Unfortunately, this is the ‘new normal’ and we must stay safe.
Stay Alert, Stay Safe, Control the Virus, Save Lives